0-1 (Non-repeatable: except mandatory term)
- Enter the version number associated with the data update.
- Enter in the format of 'major version number'.'minor version number'.
- Use this element only for data.
- It is desirable to enter if there is a version change.
- In the case of a change in the major version, treat it as the new resource and create a separate metadata record. In such case, describe the relationship with the old version in 'jpcoar:relation' (Relation).
- For the version information on the resource as a whole, use 'datacite:version' (Version) or 'oaire:version' (Version Type).