- Name of the element
- M: Mandatory (It must be used)
- MA: Mandatory when applicable (It must be used when there is applicable information)
- R: Recommended (It is recommended to use)
- O: Optional (It is optional to use)
- 0-N: Repeatable (except mandatory term)
- 1-N: Repeatable (mandatory term)
- 0-1: Non-repeatable (except mandatory term)
- 1: Non-repeatable (mandatory term)
- Attribute that can be used for each element
- In principle, use the two-digit language code of ISO 639-1 (e.g. Japanese: "ja"; English: "en").
- For Japanese ‘yomi’, use “ja-Kana“. Where ‘yomi’ is entered, you must enter its original information (i.e. in kanji) with the description that ‘xml:lang is “ja”’.
- For Chinese, it is desirable to separately enter simplified Chinese as "zh-ch" and traditional Chinese as "zh-tw".
- Usage instructions of describing each element
- Things to be noted on each element
- Examples of ways to describe each element
- Examples of unrecommeded ways to describe each element
- junii2’s element names for the conversion of junii2 to JPCOAR schema