MA (Mandatory when applicable)
0-N (Repeatable: expect mandatory term)
1 (Non-repeatable: mandatory term)
PISSN-International Standard Serial Number (print publication)
EISSN-International Standard Serial Number (electronic publication)
ISSN (Not recommended)-International Standard Serial Number (Not recommended)
NCID-NACSIS-CAT bibliographic Identifier
- Enter the identifier assigned to the source. The methods of description depend on the selected identifier.
- Select and Enter 'identifierType' from the controlled vocabularies.
- If there is an ISSN or NCID, you must enter it.
- Use ‘jpcoar:relatedIdentifier’ (Related Identifier) for the NCID of other than the source.
- In order to keep interoperability with junii2, ISSN is included as one of the vocabulary of ‘identifierType’; however, do not use it in principle. Use it only if it is difficult to determine PISSN or EISSN.
<jpcoar:sourceIdentifier identifierType="PISSN">1234-5678</jpcoar:sourceIdentifier> <jpcoar:sourceIdentifier identifierType="NCID">AN12345678</jpcoar:sourceIdentifier>